So you’re in the market for a great pre-owned vehicle. And if you’re smart, you’ve set a budget. After all, it’s so easy to get distracted by all the bright and shiny vehicles on a lot and be tempted to buy something that’s beyond your bank account. If you’ve set a budget of $25,000 or less, there are some great vehicles that fit your budget, according to Autotrader.com. Let’s take a look at some of theme:
- 2013 Buick Encore–this is actually considered a new category, the super-compact premium crossover SUV. It gets great gas mileage and has a super quiet interior.
- 2013 Camaro—This packs a lot of fun into your budget. The Camaro V6 Coupe is one hot looking car, plus it delivers 300 horsepower. With the automatic transmission, you’ll get 30 mph while having fun on the road.
- 2013 Dodge Dart—Yes, it’s a subcompact, but the backseat can handle two adults comfortably. And with an Alfa Romeo-derived suspension, it’s bellissima at less than $16K.
- 2013 Fiat 500—You’ll get mucho fun for about $16K, plus 31 mph city/40 mph hwy with the manual. You also get a peppy standard 1.4-liter MultiAir engine.
- 2013 Ford Focus—for under $16,500, you get a true entry-level luxury ride with terrific fuel economy. Worth checking out.
- 2013 Honda Accord— For under $22k, you get an upscale looking sedan with lots of character—and great mileage, too.
While we can’t guarantee these exact models are on our lot at New Jersey State Auto this week, if they’re not, we can find one for you. You’ll find a tremendous variety of pre-owned trucks, sedans, crossovers, SUVs and more here, and there’s one to fit your budget.
New Jersey State Auto Auction
406 Sip Avenue
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306